Vinyl 303 is a high-tech filament made of commodity plastic polyvinyl chloride, also known as PVC. Thanks to its great properties, this is a perfect choice for functional prototyping, spare parts, or printing of objects for everyday use.
- Flame retardancy given by its chemical structure (naturally without additives)
- Excellent chemical resistance to oils, salts, solutions, and water
- Functionality, toughness, rigidity
- Great hardness and mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Low warping
- Low moisture absorption
- High density
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||215–230 °C|
|Heated bed:||80 °C|
|Available diameters:||1.75 mm and 2.85 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||
232 m (1.75 mm, 750 g)
85 m (2.85 mm, 750 g)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
Technical Data Sheet_Vinyl 303_04012019_FI.pdf: HIER KLICKEN!!!
MSDS_Vinyl 303_07022019.pdf: HIER KLICKEN!!!
SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS_VINYL303.pdf: HIER KLICKEN!!!
3D Printing Guide_Vinyl 303_EN_01042020_FI.pdf: HIER KLICKEN!!!
There are no reviews yet.